Another goal...
Another goal for me this year was to, "Buy new TV & digital recorder & fix aerial". I finally had to agree with Bex that a 12" TV in the living room was far too small.
Murray's auntie had a TV which they no longer needed and Jan wondered if I wanted it. Brilliant. Anything has to be better than what I had. So Jan and Murray picked it up and dropped it off at my mum's. I went round on Saturday evening to pick it up. Impossible! It was huge and really heavy. They was no way I was able to lift it on my own. So went back on Sunday with a mate and we managed to get it back to my house. And I now have a new TV! Just need to sort out the aerial, well get someone in to sort out the aerial!
Another 1/2 goal to tick off and it's only February :-)
Murray's auntie had a TV which they no longer needed and Jan wondered if I wanted it. Brilliant. Anything has to be better than what I had. So Jan and Murray picked it up and dropped it off at my mum's. I went round on Saturday evening to pick it up. Impossible! It was huge and really heavy. They was no way I was able to lift it on my own. So went back on Sunday with a mate and we managed to get it back to my house. And I now have a new TV! Just need to sort out the aerial, well get someone in to sort out the aerial!
Another 1/2 goal to tick off and it's only February :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home