Monday, January 12, 2009

It's been a while!

Am I too late to wish everyone a Happy New Year?!

Hope you've all had a good Christmas and New Year. I did. But then just when I was about to get into the swing of 2009 I went down with something, not sure what but bad cough, no energy, felt sick, I was even off my food!!! As a result I lost 5lbs, hardly did any work last week - my desk is full of post it notes and didn't get round to sharing my deep thoughts on here, well, not really deep thoughts, more musings if you will :-)

Hopefully will get round to updating soon. But I will leave you with just one thought...50 days today I'll be on my way to America. 50 days!!! Got a lot to do before then though!

:-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ros said...

5 lbs? You'll be ready for that bikini after all, Dawn!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home