Tuesday, November 18, 2008

And so it begins...

In 20 days I move house so the packing had to begin sometime!


I started in the spare room and came across things that I'd forgotten I had like all my old teaching resources. When I finished teaching I kept the best of my resources and threw out the rest. This is now the 6th year I haven't been in the classroom. I did wonder whether they were worth keeping...it looks likely that my contract will be renewed for another 3 years next summer, but then if it doesn't I'll happily go back to teaching. On the whole I really enjoyed teaching. The reason I left was because there are lots of people teaching kids decimals etc but not many teaching them about Jesus, now I get to do that each day.

Then I came across clothes that are now too small for me. Which leads to the question...how long do you keep clothes like that for in the slight hope that you might actually fit back into them one day?!

7 boxes filled...and lots more stuff to go...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ros said...

I keep clothes like that until I move. I don't pack them, I take them to the charity shop instead. In fact, whenever I move I always end up getting rid of a lot of stuff.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Ros said...

Because, also, when you do lose weight, you'll want to celebrate with some new clothes that fit, not old ones that have gone out of fashion.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home