Thursday, December 04, 2008

This time 2 months ago I was happily living in my flat with no thoughts of moving.
Tomorrow I pick up the keys of my new place.


This week has been a bit of a blur. Have been really busy with work and I'm not sleeping very well due to my mind being just full of stuff! To say I am 'wired' would be an understatement! The poor woman at Budget Car Insurance had to deal with me in this mood when she told me the best offer they could give me for my new address would be an extra £350! I promotely rang up Direct Line who gave me insurance for £100 less than what I am already paying with Budget!!!


I am excited about moving but also a bit apprehensive, hoping that it will all work out. Am also a bit concerned that all the practical things will go well. Feeling quite tired now, general busyiness and lack of sleep. Will no doubt crash once moving weekend and next week is over.


Have packed the majority of my stuff. Bex and Sarah are helping me tomorrow. The plan is to work out where all my furniture is going to go and sort out the kitchen. Then the boys are moving all the heavy stuff on Saturday.

If I get a chance tomorrow I'll post some photos of the new place...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home