Monday, December 15, 2008

All good :-)

Well I write this post from my new house :-)

All is good - the move went very well. Was just overwhelmed by how kind and helpful people were, it made moving weekend lots of fun and it kept me quite calm! Have documented the day with photos (did you really expect me not too!) which will hopefully make it onto here soon.

I love my new house, and it's starting to feel like home. Boxes are slowly unpacking, pictures are going up and rugs being bought. My neighbours are nice and have lived in the road for years. Apparently it is a very quiet road Noreen informed me :-) I love the fact that I can just walk to church and the schools, although as it's up a bit of a hill walking to church in heeled boots isn't the best. Walking around means I will get to know people in the area, I've bumped into lots of the kids already and I stopped to chat to the lollipop lady the other day!

My Christmas tree is up and looks beautiful and very big. It didn't actually look that big in B&Q, but I suppose that was compared to all the other trees!!! As I took the netting off it, it almost took me out.

Will post lots of pictures on here soon, wasn't actually expecting my internet to be connected until Friday so quite surprised to find the little broadband light on as I walked past the home hub.

Hope you are all well and enjoying the Christmas season so far :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home