Friday, January 30, 2009

My New House - the downstairs

So this is my new house....

The Living Room

Look at that lovely fire :-)

Do you like my new curtains and throw (the brown one)? It felt a bit bland in there. Sarah mentioned she was putting coloured curtains up to 'add some colour' in her house, then I realised that was what was making the room feel bland - the cream curtains. It's nice having colour in there.


This is the kitchen which is at the back of the house. I know some people don't like having things stuck up all over the kitchen cupboards but I like it! Reminds me of people and fun times...


You walk though the dining room to get to the kitchen.


I had people coming for tea that night, the table is not always set and in the middle of the room. It usually lives against the wall. Although if we are to 'practise hospitality' then maybe it should be...

Notice my nice Christmas table cloth - I love it!

The junk space under the stairs - every house needs one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home