My 1st Wedding of the Year
So Jan and I headed off to Liverpool Cathedral for the wedding on Carmen and Paul a week last Saturday. I don't know if you've ever been to Liverpool Catherdral but it is HUGE, the biggest in Europe and the aisle is an 1/8 mile long, a bit like a marathon for a bride!!!
The bride was slightly late, and although we couldn't actually see the door where she was entering due to how far away it was (!) there was no mistake that she was on her way as the organ started and the Philharmonic Choir sang. Now I'm not a big fan of organs but even I was impressed by it, a piano and set of drums would have just been lost in the magnificent size of the catherdral. Carmen looked really beautiful and happy as Robin, her brother, walked her down the aisle with bridesmaids following.
A great service was then followed by another hike back down the aisle and many photos.
Jan and I headed off to the pub for lunch in the afternoon and then went along to the evening reception. The police turned up and spent a long time talking to the bride....not unusual though as when Carmen is not a bride she works as a policewoman on that patch with those guys!!!
Photos below....there will be more wedding ones to come later in the year.
The Bride and Groom

Jessie and Graeme

The Panter Family

Liverpool Catherdral

The bride was slightly late, and although we couldn't actually see the door where she was entering due to how far away it was (!) there was no mistake that she was on her way as the organ started and the Philharmonic Choir sang. Now I'm not a big fan of organs but even I was impressed by it, a piano and set of drums would have just been lost in the magnificent size of the catherdral. Carmen looked really beautiful and happy as Robin, her brother, walked her down the aisle with bridesmaids following.
A great service was then followed by another hike back down the aisle and many photos.
Jan and I headed off to the pub for lunch in the afternoon and then went along to the evening reception. The police turned up and spent a long time talking to the bride....not unusual though as when Carmen is not a bride she works as a policewoman on that patch with those guys!!!
Photos below....there will be more wedding ones to come later in the year.
The Bride and Groom
Jessie and Graeme
The Panter Family
Liverpool Catherdral

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home