Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I have a name!


Do you remember me posting a while ago for help naming my new puppet? Well after much thought I have finally decided on...... Polly.
Thank you for all your helpful suggestions. Ros was my favourite for a long time but thought Polly was an easier name for the children to remember. Sorry Mandy!
I'll keep you updated on how Polly's doing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Am very excited that you decided on the name Polly! Good choice. Maybe you need to get her a kettle!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Ros said...

I agree. Polly is a very good name for a puppet. Ros, however, is a much better name for a person. I think we can all agree on that.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

I think Ros has just got herself a new nickname. How is Polly faring in Philly?

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home