...And now I'm back!
Well my little holiday is now over :-(
In some ways it feels like I've been away for ages but in other ways it feels like the time flew by. Had a really great time with Janette, Jon and Owen. I do love America and wish I was still there on my hols.
However, I've had to come home and it hasn't been too bad. My mum cooked me a Sunday roast which was as always lovely....you just can't beat your mum's Sunday roasts! I am still jet lagged though, and am not sleeping very well. Work is quiet this week as the kids are on school holidays which is a gentle easing back into work but I am missing having people around.
Hope you are all well
Will update you on my holiday soon
In some ways it feels like I've been away for ages but in other ways it feels like the time flew by. Had a really great time with Janette, Jon and Owen. I do love America and wish I was still there on my hols.
However, I've had to come home and it hasn't been too bad. My mum cooked me a Sunday roast which was as always lovely....you just can't beat your mum's Sunday roasts! I am still jet lagged though, and am not sleeping very well. Work is quiet this week as the kids are on school holidays which is a gentle easing back into work but I am missing having people around.
Hope you are all well
Will update you on my holiday soon

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home