In New York...
Well I'm now on American soil at last - YEAH!
Have made it to New York and am now awaiting my onward flight to Cleveland....but have been delayed again!!! Was craving a pretzel for the last hour of my flight and have just had one. Life is good!
Not long now and then I can finally sleep, so far I've been awake for 21 hours...but still feeling excited.
Once I finally get there I'll be having far too much fun to be blogging so I'll be back again in 2 weeks....complete with photos xxxx
Have made it to New York and am now awaiting my onward flight to Cleveland....but have been delayed again!!! Was craving a pretzel for the last hour of my flight and have just had one. Life is good!
Not long now and then I can finally sleep, so far I've been awake for 21 hours...but still feeling excited.
Once I finally get there I'll be having far too much fun to be blogging so I'll be back again in 2 weeks....complete with photos xxxx

2 Comments:
Oh Evo, I am so sorry. I am sitting here in my cozy house awaiting your arrival and everytime I check the website for flight status you are delayed. Right now you are due in at 12:34 am, which is 4:34 am your time, officially up and travelling for 24 hrs by the time you return. I am hoping that your visit is worth it and will try to make it as exciting as possible! Love ya and thanks for coming. It means a lot to me, Owen and Jon.
You have now left and are waiting for your second flight to leave for home soil. It was great having you here for 12 days and I know that Owen appreciated having his Aunt Dawn around and snuggling with her. See you at Christmas time. Love ya. xx
Post a Comment
<< Home