Monday, April 16, 2007

So another day flies by. It hasn't been too bad a day. Spent most of it planning for our parent and toddler group thinking about how to teach creation to 3 year olds and under. I've practised the song, got lots of big visuals and prepared craft activities.

Am housesitting for friends at the moment. It's really nice pottering around in a big house. I keep telling God how good it would be for me to live in a big house...purely for hospitality reasons of course.

Well the evening has almost gone so I'm going to sign off now from this admittedly rather dull post! Sleep well x

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Glad you're enjoying house sitting! Don't get too carried away and go to work and tell them you need to live in a 4/5 bedroomed place- they might not be convinced... By the way thought I might look on ebay for bunk beds, might be the cheapest option! Xx

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home