Dawn, I think I also to remind you that if you were in Sydney not only would you already be in Shannon, but it would also be winter that is on its way, not Summer.
So alas, I have no summer plans, but am busily preparing for mission at the cathedral which starts on 29th of April. So much to do, so little time, but such a great God to proclaim!
3 Comments:
got your flip flops on then!
Dawn, I think I also to remind you that if you were in Sydney not only would you already be in Shannon, but it would also be winter that is on its way, not Summer.
So alas, I have no summer plans, but am busily preparing for mission at the cathedral which starts on 29th of April. So much to do, so little time, but such a great God to proclaim!
Flip flops are out, but I am lovin' my pink crocks, they make me feel very summery!
Hope the mission goes well Mandy. You should come to England for the summer, it will be hot here (hopefully!)
Post a Comment
<< Home