Feel I should say that the gingerbread men idea was not mine...not sure who should take the credit for the good idea but it shouldn't be me! Any good ideas that I have I've usually nicked from someone else. But as I say, "There's no copyright in the kingdom", although that does not apply when essay writing which is a shame! And I also feel I should point out that I didn't bake the gingerbread men either. I think Sarah somehow thought I'd turned into a bit of a Delia Smith overnight. Not at all. They were bought in Asda.
What else can I share with you today....oh, this is what I've learnt - always file stuff away at the end of the day. Otherwise you'll end up doing what I did this morning and spending 2 hours going through a pile of papers.
Have a good weekend :-)
What else can I share with you today....oh, this is what I've learnt - always file stuff away at the end of the day. Otherwise you'll end up doing what I did this morning and spending 2 hours going through a pile of papers.
Have a good weekend :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home