Friday, April 27, 2007

The Holiday

Total chick flick....watch it with wine, chocolate and a box of tissues!

6 Comments:

Blogger Ros said...

Helen and I went to see it while she was here - and completely concur with your review of it. We also had fun spotting Helen's gloves (worn by Cameron Diaz) and my pillowcase (in the girls' room) and felt very celebrity-esque!

1:00 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I was raving on about it so much my friend has bought it for me for my birthday...so now I can watch it anytime!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Correct me if I'm wrong but your birthdat isn't until July and we're in April!

I bought it yesterday too... ( and saw it twice at the cinema...) how can you not fall in love with Jude Law's character (well most of it!)

10:27 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

My birthday is in July...but I am quite difficult to buy for (apparently) so my mate thought she'd get me something that I'd really like without the hassle of having to find / think of something.

Completley with you on the Jude Law character...I was a bit unsure at first but when all was revealed (don't want to say exactly for those of you who still haven't watched it) I sobbed!!

Think the film will be at it's best just before Christmas, as that's when it's set. It will go up there with 'Sleepless in Seattle' the other film which must be watched around the Christmas holiday season.

I think we've decided what DVD we'll be watching when we next see each other :-)

10:58 PM  
Blogger Ros said...

My favourite line was when the little girl says to Cameron Diaz, 'You look just like my Barbie!' Priceless.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Bex said...

I loved this movie too! My whole family went all together to see it! And I cried when Jude Law held Camerons hand at the whole three musketeers thing!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home