Mission nearly completed...
My office has been a mess for the past few weeks. This is not good! So my mission these past few days has been to tidy it up and file away everything that didn't quite make it back to it's proper file or box after an activity. Children's workers have a lot of resources (as can be seen!) so there was a lot to do. 
Things often get worse before they get better, hence the little piles of paper on the floor!
Am pleased to say that I am nearly there...will post photos when mission is accomplished...

1 Comments:
This is a mess Evo! I am not impressed at all! Thought you were supposed to be organized! Just kidding, I know how hectic these past few weeks have been. Thanks for the updates, two of them - you really are pushing the boat out! Good to see pictures of you having a great time!
Post a Comment
<< Home