Friday, August 01, 2008

Dawn's UK Tour...

Well have been back from my UK tour for a couple of weeks now so thought I'd post some pictures on for you. Had a lovely time visiting lots of friends around the country.

First stop was Blackpool to see Matt, Em, Izzy and meet Nathan.
How beautiful is my god daughter! She's grown so much and is so lovely.

My favourite dog in the world, Holly...in fact she's the only dog I actually like - I'm a bit scared of them, which I know is pathetic but am working on it.
Then it was off down the M6 to catch up with some southerners... I stopped at Lizzie's for lunch.... Then by the evening I was in Southend with the Trendells and we were going out for a curry with Ray trying to persuade me to have something a little more adventurous than a korma.

We walked down Southend Pier - the longest pier in the world. I love walking down there - not sure why, but do!
Got to see Clare as well whilst in Southend with her two beautiful children, although Joel is not looking very happy in the photo below! Then it was off to Norwich to stay with Jo, Jon, Tim & Kezzie. We went elephant hunting - Norwich's equivalent to Liverpool's superlambbananas. It was all very exciting finding the first elephant... And the second... And the third...
However, Kezzie did get a little bored at one point and just sat down in the middle of the precient!





Final stop - Lowestoft to see Neil, Anna and James. Ros joined us too. We got to paddle in the sea although it was very cold.



I had a lovely break and despite the many miles travelled it was well worth it :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Little disappointed that the first leg of the tour, dinner at Chez Bradley was excluded from the report.. you didn't include the photo you took or anything... !!!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home