Thursday, July 03, 2008

Going up Snowdon...

The week after holiday club I had the Monday off work and wanted to do something completely different, hence the decision to trek up Snowdon. I've climbed Snowdon many times but the last time was about 10 years ago when I was much fitter.


We went up the Llanberis path and it took us about 4 hours to get the top. There is a train that goes to the top but there's just something wrong about doing it that way, and it costs £15!

The views were amazing although pictures never really capture how amazing the views are.



The path is being restored at one point. I was quite surprised to see a digger over half way up! Curious to how it got there I did ask the workmen...it came up on the train.

Some random boots that Devi made me take a picture off!

After being to the top and back we stopped to have a little rest before heading off to find a cafe!

Although very tired at the end of the day was glad that we did it. Made me realise how much I miss my hiking days!

2 Comments:

Blogger Janette said...

Ok, I know you have been on your jollies so there must be tons for you to blog about. Where is it all?? It's been almost a month! Evo, get a move on luv! xx

8:39 PM  
Blogger Janette said...

Ok Evo, enough is enough. I need an update, otherwise, you can never, never comment on the space between my updates. You hear me? You hearing this Evo??
We want an update! We want an update! (I'm chanting by myself incase you were a little confused. Thought the chanting might envoke a response in the form of a blog!)

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home