Most Chilled Out Wedding Ever!
The Happy Couple, Lee and Leigh, tied the knot at Oak Hill Chapel a few weeks ago.
I know Leigh as she was a ministry trainee at St. Cath's last year and I had the joy of 'looking after her', not that she needed much looking after :-) It was a delight to work together (and lots of fun!) and it never ceased to amaze me how God brought her to Tranmere from California via Hawaii!!!
I also know Lee from my Oak Hill days - he was in the 1st year when I was in my 3rd.
Several of us made the trip down from Tranmere...it was just really nice to back at college and catch up with other people I was at college with and some of the lecturers (Woody of course greeted me in his usual style!)








A really lovely day :-)
I know Leigh as she was a ministry trainee at St. Cath's last year and I had the joy of 'looking after her', not that she needed much looking after :-) It was a delight to work together (and lots of fun!) and it never ceased to amaze me how God brought her to Tranmere from California via Hawaii!!!
I also know Lee from my Oak Hill days - he was in the 1st year when I was in my 3rd.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home