Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Objection noted!

Apparently posting that I am going to update soon does not technically count as updating my blog! Objection noted Janette :-)

It's late so I can't fully update at the moment but here's a brief outline of what I've been up to...

I've been on a Knight's Quest, climbed Snowdon, been to Oxford for a camp training weekend, stayed with the Jeffrey's, went back to visit Theydon Bois, had some of Anne's amazing trifle, was a guest at the most chilled wedding ever, had Bex come to stay so she could visit the Capital of culture, sorted out plasterers and decoraters to do my parent's house, taken wallpaper off bedroom ceilings (whoever in the 80's thought it would be a good idea to put wallpaper on ceilings needs to be shot!), had the majority of the gaggle here for a couple of days, visited Birmingham to see another gaggle of girls, have been the pictures a couple of times, been to see my dad in hospital - nothing too serious, and spoken to mates in Australia, Banstead and America. And of course been to work.

So quite a busy few weeks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Janette said...

You going to ellaborate on any of this anytime soon or do we have to imagine it ourselves?

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home