The happy couple
Last Saturday Rach and Andrew got married so on Friday off I headed on the familiar route down the M6 to London. I stayed in a nice little hotel not far from the church.
I know Rach from Ashville 3 camp. For the past 3 years we've had lots of fun hosting evening entz together - good times!!!
It was nice to see some familiar faces there, Pete Matthew, Towner, Phil, Steve & Nicole, Simon & Aneaone and Lizzie, good to catch up with them. The service was good, there's always something special and a bit different when two Christians get married. Then there was an informal reception with the cutting of the cake before heading off to the hotel for a beautiful meal. I'm always a bit nervous about going to wedding receptions when I go on my own but the people on my table were nice and we had plently to talk about. Before long the speeches had finished and it was time for the dancing but unfortunately I had to head back up to Liverpool for church on Sunday morning. I got home in the early hours of Sunday but it was all worth it.
A lovely day...

I know Rach from Ashville 3 camp. For the past 3 years we've had lots of fun hosting evening entz together - good times!!!
It was nice to see some familiar faces there, Pete Matthew, Towner, Phil, Steve & Nicole, Simon & Aneaone and Lizzie, good to catch up with them. The service was good, there's always something special and a bit different when two Christians get married. Then there was an informal reception with the cutting of the cake before heading off to the hotel for a beautiful meal. I'm always a bit nervous about going to wedding receptions when I go on my own but the people on my table were nice and we had plently to talk about. Before long the speeches had finished and it was time for the dancing but unfortunately I had to head back up to Liverpool for church on Sunday morning. I got home in the early hours of Sunday but it was all worth it.
A lovely day...


Next Saturday I'm back in London for Lizzie & Nick's wedding. Staying at hotel 'Caroline & Jeff's' on Friday!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home