Saturday, March 29, 2008

Today I'm thankful for...

I don't know if you're anything like me but on some days I only see the negative things in life...I get up in a bad mood and stay in one all day...this leaves me feeling frustrated, annoyed, hurt, discontent, angry and so on. On these days I forget the many good things in my life, that God has blessed me with.

I like reading a blog of a friend of a friend who tries to blog daily about a blessing in her life - she refers to them as "Smile of God...".

God has blessed me with so many things I need to remember to thank him for them.

Today I'm thankful...

...that we were able to take my dad out for a pub lunch. He's much better health wise than what he was. Going out for a pub lunch was not even an option a few weeks ago.
...for my mum who makes me laugh without even meaning to. This morning she was rambling on about the 'toe man', who I eventually worked out was the chiropodist!
...for friends who even though you don't speak to for ages are still great mates.
...for good times with the girls last night. You know you've had a good night when you look at your watch, think it's about 11 p.m. when actually it's just coming up to 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home