Monday, March 03, 2008

So last night after church I was giving Will and Mark a lift home.
We got in the car and I started the engine.
I randomly said, "I love it when my car starts first time".
"Does it sometimes not start first time?"
"Oh, no," I assured them, "It always starts first time. But I'm not looking forward to the day when it doesn't and I have to get the little breakdown man out to help me."

On route home we stop at some other friends to pick up a DVD. We get back into the car and I turn the key and nothing! Andy gets behind the wheel, Will and Mark push it up and down the drive and still nothing. So I rang the little breakdown man! He came out within 15 mins, quick examine of the car, apparently I had a faulty battery, he had one in the van, he changed it and then was on his way.

A little bit inconvenient but the whole experience wasn't too bad after all. Just a little bit bizarre!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home