Friday, February 08, 2008

Ros & Dawn in New York

As Philadelphia is not too far from New York it would have been a shame not to visit. So we got up early one morning and got the Amtrak in. I've been to NY once before with Janette and had a fantastic time so was very much looking forward to our little trip. It was very cold but we still pottered around taking in all the sights and of course taking lots of photos of them!

Times Square

Rockefeller Center


Central Park


Ros map reading us around the city

Unlike the last time I was in New York I only took one photo of the Empire State Building, yep Janette, just the one!

The Flatiron building


Then tea in Max Brenner's Chocolate Restaurant...wonderful hot chocolate and fondue. My marshmallows only went on fire twice!

By the early evening it was really cold and we found a nice street market which sold these lovely hats. Now Ros had stopped for many photos during the day...this last one was just one too many!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ros said...

Great photos, Dawn. I'm stealing the nice one of you and me.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Bex said...

Ros, where did you get that lovely stripy bag?

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home