My new flat...
I moved into my new flat at the beginning of December. Knowing that children would be coming round from time to time I wanted to make it as child friendly as possible. After a mad afternoon with a very mobile Owen and 3 almost mobile smaller ones I realised that I hadn't quite achieved my aim!!!
Owen's Options:
Option 1: Play with bag of toys my mum brought with us
Option 2: Play with Dawn's DVD, photo frames, box of beads, candles, coasters, glass of diet coke, bin, blinds....
You can see which was the clear winner!!
The office chair was also good fun.
Loved having you round Owen....and don't worry there is no evidence of diet coke on the carpet :-)
Owen's Options:
Option 1: Play with bag of toys my mum brought with us
Option 2: Play with Dawn's DVD, photo frames, box of beads, candles, coasters, glass of diet coke, bin, blinds....
You can see which was the clear winner!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home