How much do I owe?
Man's problem: "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23)
God's solution: "For God so loved the world he gave his only Son (Jesus) that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" (John 3:16)
How much do I owe? Everything
C.T. Studd (founder of WEC International) said this,
"If Jesus Christ be God and died for him, then no sacrifice can be too great for me to make for Him"
God's solution: "For God so loved the world he gave his only Son (Jesus) that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" (John 3:16)
How much do I owe? Everything
C.T. Studd (founder of WEC International) said this,
"If Jesus Christ be God and died for him, then no sacrifice can be too great for me to make for Him"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home