Feeling old!
Hey hope you're all okay. All's good with me, lack of blogging is mainly due to not having broadband at work. I've had many long conversations with the tech support people but no joy as yet. They have put me on dial up so I do have some contact with the world but it is frustratingly slow!
At the moment I'm in Portsmouth staying at Debbie and Andy's for a friend's wedding on Saturday. Sharon was my camper in 1998 when she was just ten. I've been in touch with her ever since then, can't quite believe one of my camper's getting married.....I feel old :-(
At the moment I'm in Portsmouth staying at Debbie and Andy's for a friend's wedding on Saturday. Sharon was my camper in 1998 when she was just ten. I've been in touch with her ever since then, can't quite believe one of my camper's getting married.....I feel old :-(

1 Comments:
Good to have you back blogging. Roll on broadband!
Post a Comment
<< Home