Farewell & Reunion
On Saturday I was at David & Lesley's farewell do at Oak Hill. I didn't know them that well but it was clear to see how God had been using them greatly in the past 11 years they have been at Oak Hill. Praise God for their godly example of what it means to 'labour in the Lord'.
It was also a really nice opportunity to catch up with some people...
Clare and Caleb...
The Jeffers...

Cheers girls for putting me up for the night...
And then to finish off the afternoon a meal in the Cock & Dragon with almost the whole gaggle,...
...Mandy we missed you! 
It was also a really nice opportunity to catch up with some people...
Clare and Caleb...

1 Comments:
I was thinking of all of you on Saturday and wishing I could be there, but Sydney to London is just a little bit too far for a day trip!
I tried sending you all a message to Helen's mobile - did you get it???
Keep being reminded that God is good and what a privledge it is to be involved in his work ... especially when it is tough and I'm reminded of my sinfulness, shortcomings and failures but his determination to work in and through me for the sake of his kingdom!
Post a Comment
<< Home