Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Greatest Need

Have you ever noticed how many times in a day you
think, "I need ________ ", be it milk, chocolate, new shoes,
a better car, a job that pays more, a job that is less demanding,
some time alone, some company, the list goes on...
And do you find that you can justify wanting everything that you need. I can!!!

But what is my greatest need?

My greatest need is not a bigger wardrobe, an increase in my salary, my own home, a new car, a husband, a size 10 waist or status. My greatest need is to be delievered from the wrath of God. And that has already been accomplished for me by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I need to remember that. Because on the final day when Jesus returns to judge all people those other things just won't be important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home