A New Day
Well today is a new day with new blessings.
Today I'm thankful...
...that despite the potential mayhem that could have occured in 'Little Acorns' this morning it didn't. God was in control and everything worked out just fine!
...for the reminder as I was teaching in 'Little Acorns' that Jesus came to find the lost and save them.
...for time spent with people from church over lunch and laughing a lot.
...that my gravy, which is always a bit worrying as to what it will be like, turned out okay!!! (Although it will never be as good as my mums!)
And the day isn't over yet!
Today I'm thankful...
...that despite the potential mayhem that could have occured in 'Little Acorns' this morning it didn't. God was in control and everything worked out just fine!
...for the reminder as I was teaching in 'Little Acorns' that Jesus came to find the lost and save them.
...for time spent with people from church over lunch and laughing a lot.
...that my gravy, which is always a bit worrying as to what it will be like, turned out okay!!! (Although it will never be as good as my mums!)
And the day isn't over yet!

3 Comments:
i feel the urge to call you polyanna!
Why? Not seen Polyanna in a long time!
she plays the glad game
Post a Comment
<< Home