Monday, April 07, 2008

How Rude!!!

Now I appreciate that I often use my hands when I talk. I have hand gestures for playing the piano, taking photos, going on holiday and so on. And I don't mind the fact that sometimes I get mocked by friends for doing it.

However I do object to being mocked by total strangers! There I was in my car talking to a mate on the phone (hands free of course) and I stopped at traffic lights which always take ages to change. I carried on talking, without realising that I was using my hands. Then out of the corner of my eye I noticed the car next to me. Four blokes all mocking me! I was so embarassed! The lights changed, they waved and off they went.

How rude!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Love it!!!

Keep it up.. was there any emailing, piano playing or 'over there' style actions?!!

:o)

9:38 AM  
Blogger jen said...

haha thats funny!
do u know the police can still do you for using your phone even hands free while driving?- driving with undue care and attention! be careful!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home