Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's been a while...

Nearly 3 months in fact! Have had a manic few months...end of term, Abide @ Keswick, holiday club, mission week at church, work appraisal with boss, planning for camp, camp (!) and then a week's annual leave visiting various places across the country - photos of which are on facebook.

So it's back to work tomorrow and in one way I don't mind going back as I like my job but I also like being on holiday, who doesn't? Clubs / groups closed over the summer so will be re-starting in a couple of weeks time and then we'll be on the countdown to Christmas! :-) But first...helping out at another holiday club this week. Dave is the youth worker at the church down the road. He's helped at ours in Feb, so I'm returning the favour. 3rd holiday club I've been involved in this year but really nice not to have the responsibility of being in charge. We're time travelling - should be fun! :-)

That's all for now...might update later this week, if not I'll be back in 3 months time :-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home