On vacation...as the Americans would say!
The flight to Philadelphia was probably the best trans Atlantic flight I've ever had. I had the middle four seats to myself which meant I could stretch out. I watched 'Australia' and sobbed, 'The Dark Knight' and spend half of it behind my pillow and then 'Mamma Mia' and found myself singing along. It would not have been a pleasant trip for anyone sitting next to me!
Janette and Owen came to pick me up from the airport, and that's when my vacation really began and I started taking photos!
Owen loves 'The Wiggles' and 'Blues Clues' and would just sit cross legged glued to the tele! This was very helpful when I watched him whilst Janette had to go into work for a meeting and the carpet fitters were making a huge amount of noise in the basement which woke Owen from his afternoon nap!
and chillin'...
On our way back from the outlets...
Whilst I was there I went to Eddie's 5th birthday party (Janette's nephew). The party was at Eddie's grandparents house and all his aunts, uncles and cousins were there. It was absolutely crazy but a lot of fun!!! Owen had lots of fun playing out in the garden whilst I sat on one of those garden hammock swings with Nathan.
Whist we were there went for lots of walks which was a good job as we ate out a lot...
In Applebees...
In Cracker Barrel, which I think was my favourite!
I could eat pancakes and syrup for breakfast every morning...
...and then a Five Guys Burger for lunch!!!
Another photo of Nathan.
And Owen helping trying to pick Nathan up which he wasn't too impressed about!
But didn't seem to mind Owen helping at bathtime.
Had a really great holiday, felt really relaxed and chilled. Loved seeing you guys, thanks for letting me come and stay :-) I'll be back to visit again soon....

2 Comments:
Evo, this blog is too cool. I love the pictures and the comments you put with them.
We were glad to have you here and you know that you are always welcome here anytime.
Looks like you had a really good time - and some really nice food! Makes me hungry just looking at those photos!!
Post a Comment
<< Home