From across the pond...
Well I finally got here and having a great time with Janette, Jon, Owen and Nathan...
Owen has grown so much in a year since I last saw him when over last Christmas. He's such a lovable little man who knows his own mind. It's very amusing watching Janette deal with the "no's"! He doesn't like being cuddled but does enjoy me singing 'head, shoulders, knees and toes', unlike his mother, she's never been a fan of my singing!!! I've been called 'nana' ever since I arrived, which is followed every time by, "I'm not nana, I'm Dawn". I mean, he can say squirrel , which in my opinion is a much harder word to say than Dawn!

Nathan is just as adorable as his big brother and still at the age when he likes to be cuddled, so I'm taking full advantage. He's a very content and happy little baby and takes the cutest pictures!

More to follow when I arrive home!
Owen has grown so much in a year since I last saw him when over last Christmas. He's such a lovable little man who knows his own mind. It's very amusing watching Janette deal with the "no's"! He doesn't like being cuddled but does enjoy me singing 'head, shoulders, knees and toes', unlike his mother, she's never been a fan of my singing!!! I've been called 'nana' ever since I arrived, which is followed every time by, "I'm not nana, I'm Dawn". I mean, he can say squirrel , which in my opinion is a much harder word to say than Dawn!
Nathan is just as adorable as his big brother and still at the age when he likes to be cuddled, so I'm taking full advantage. He's a very content and happy little baby and takes the cutest pictures!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home