This Monday I start 3 weeks (less one day) of annual leave which I am very much looking forward to. I plan to sleep, go on holiday (yeah!), catch up with people, write some letters, go on long walks, play with my godson, complete one of the many cross stitches I have started, read my Bible, think through some things, take my dad out, check out the malls, catch up with writing my diary and re-assess my life plans. Three weeks may not be long enough!!! But those are my plans.
I wonder though how tired I'll be when I start my annual leave as this week is mental both in work and at home! I have a pile of "must do before I am on annual leave" things to do on my desk, lots of things to file / put away - including a Spiderman paddling pool, washing to do, bills etc to pay / deal with, a house to clean and tidy, I cannot go away and leave a messy house. And after the busyiness in the run up and during holiday club my house looks like a bomb's gone off in it!
Why is it that life's always like that before you're on holiday?
I wonder though how tired I'll be when I start my annual leave as this week is mental both in work and at home! I have a pile of "must do before I am on annual leave" things to do on my desk, lots of things to file / put away - including a Spiderman paddling pool, washing to do, bills etc to pay / deal with, a house to clean and tidy, I cannot go away and leave a messy house. And after the busyiness in the run up and during holiday club my house looks like a bomb's gone off in it!
Why is it that life's always like that before you're on holiday?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home