After a nice 'pj morning' watching cash in the attic and talking to Sarah, I went to Cheshire Oakes and had a potter round there. I picked up some holiday brochures for me and Bex. We've got a joint account (long story!) and we decided after we'd been to Majorca a few years ago that we'd save each month for our next holiday - which is what we've been doing. Not sure when we'll go or where but as the sun was shining it made me think of holidays so I picked up some brochures :-)
I then spent an hour and a bit in Borders, this was mostly due to Dave ringing me and me sitting on a comfy chair whilst talking to him. I like books! And I like the idea of reading lots of books, but I never seem to get round to it. I don't have a very long concentration span!
As it was such a nice day I didn't want to go straight home so went to Parkgate, which has the best ice cream shop on the Wirral. It would have been stupid not to have one!
I do love the Wirral. I love being by water so like the fact that the coast is on three sides. West Kirkby Marina is my favourite place on the whole Wirral, don't know why, it just is, if you've been to visit you'll have been taken there.
Now I've going to watch 'The Bourne Supremacy' and have a curry. I don't often spend my day off on my own, but today has been a good one.
Work tomorrow...
I then spent an hour and a bit in Borders, this was mostly due to Dave ringing me and me sitting on a comfy chair whilst talking to him. I like books! And I like the idea of reading lots of books, but I never seem to get round to it. I don't have a very long concentration span!
As it was such a nice day I didn't want to go straight home so went to Parkgate, which has the best ice cream shop on the Wirral. It would have been stupid not to have one!
I do love the Wirral. I love being by water so like the fact that the coast is on three sides. West Kirkby Marina is my favourite place on the whole Wirral, don't know why, it just is, if you've been to visit you'll have been taken there.
Now I've going to watch 'The Bourne Supremacy' and have a curry. I don't often spend my day off on my own, but today has been a good one.
Work tomorrow...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home