Back to the beginning...
Just finished prepping group time for holiday club tomorrow. I've got mostly year 2's in my group.
We're going right back to the beginning of time and looking at how the world was made. Now I don't really understand the arguments surrounding the big bang and evolution and when exactly the world was made. But what I do know is this..."In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth". What an awesome God we have. Looking forward to teaching this truth to the children tomorrow.
We're going right back to the beginning of time and looking at how the world was made. Now I don't really understand the arguments surrounding the big bang and evolution and when exactly the world was made. But what I do know is this..."In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth". What an awesome God we have. Looking forward to teaching this truth to the children tomorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home