One rule
I was doing an assembly today in school, telling the kids about Adam and Eve, wanting to emphasise the fact that they had one rule in the garden.
Dawn (in full flow): There was only one rule in the garden where Adam and Eve lived, does anyone know what that rule was?
Hands fly up around the room...
Dawn: Do you know?
Child1, with hand up: looks blankly at me
Dawn: Have you forgotten? Never mind, let's ask someone else
Go to another child
Child 2: I've got an X Box!!!!
Dawn: Wonderful, X Boxes are great, but shall I just tell you....
Kids don't you just love em!
Dawn (in full flow): There was only one rule in the garden where Adam and Eve lived, does anyone know what that rule was?
Hands fly up around the room...
Dawn: Do you know?
Child1, with hand up: looks blankly at me
Dawn: Have you forgotten? Never mind, let's ask someone else
Go to another child
Child 2: I've got an X Box!!!!
Dawn: Wonderful, X Boxes are great, but shall I just tell you....
Kids don't you just love em!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home