I'm back and blogging again!!!
Where have I been since July?
No, I'm not still in the luxury accommodation at camp
and
No, I haven't died
I have been waiting ever so patiently (despite the occasional rant!) for BT to come and fit a phone line into my office at church so that I could get broadband installed.
The very nice man from BT arrived last week and put in the line.
And the very nice vicar from down the road came today and started up my broadband.
I am very happy to be back in the world of blogging and emails.
The only problem is I have loads of prep to do for tomorrow so despite wanting to read emails and blogs I must get on with that.
No, I'm not still in the luxury accommodation at camp
and
No, I haven't died
I have been waiting ever so patiently (despite the occasional rant!) for BT to come and fit a phone line into my office at church so that I could get broadband installed.
The very nice man from BT arrived last week and put in the line.
And the very nice vicar from down the road came today and started up my broadband.
I am very happy to be back in the world of blogging and emails.
The only problem is I have loads of prep to do for tomorrow so despite wanting to read emails and blogs I must get on with that.

5 Comments:
Welcome back!
And there was me thinking that you had been spending all this time organising the next YCM reunion!!
And there was me thinking that you had been spending all that time away organising the next YCM reunion!!!
We really should have a YCM reunion soon!
Dawn has arrived again. The wait is over. The day can begin.
Post a Comment
<< Home