Well I'm now up and blogging.
You may be wondering about the name 'Sister Dawn'... it's not that after 3 years at theological college I've been convinced to become a nun. Was at a wedding last week in York and Sally and I stayed in a convant. The next day we ordered a taxi to go back to the church to retrieve my abandoned car and the taxi driver thought that he was picking up two nuns, referring to me as 'Sister Dawn' - quite amusing!
I don't actually think I could be a nun (for many reasons!) the main one being the fact that you have to remain silent for a large proportion of the day :-)
And there was me worried that I'd have nothing to say on a blog............
You may be wondering about the name 'Sister Dawn'... it's not that after 3 years at theological college I've been convinced to become a nun. Was at a wedding last week in York and Sally and I stayed in a convant. The next day we ordered a taxi to go back to the church to retrieve my abandoned car and the taxi driver thought that he was picking up two nuns, referring to me as 'Sister Dawn' - quite amusing!
I don't actually think I could be a nun (for many reasons!) the main one being the fact that you have to remain silent for a large proportion of the day :-)
And there was me worried that I'd have nothing to say on a blog............

1 Comments:
Hey, welcome to the world of the blog ... was even going to suggest calling it Sister Dawn but you got in first. Looking forward to hearing how things are going up north (picture hand gesture) and your observations about the world at large.
Post a Comment
<< Home