Thursday, June 29, 2006

Summer Holiday....

Guess where I'm going on Monday...

It's not in England

You have to go on a plane

They use Euros

They speak Spanish ( I think!)

It's hot

Have you guessed yet?

I'm off to Alcudia which is on the island of Majorca for a week. Yeah!
Have just been to visit my mate Bex who I used to live with when I was in Birmingham, we headed into Thomas Cook wanting a nice little holiday somewhere hot and not too in your face at a reasonable price. Kelly, the woman helping us, was lovely and not at all irritated after an hour an a half checking through loads of different deals.

The best thing about booking a late deal is that we don't have to wait that long to go. Normally you book a holiday and are all excited but have to wait months for departure date to arrive. I only have to wait another 4 days (which is good for you lot as you don't have an excited Dawn going on about her holidays for months and months!!) And another good thing about late deals....normally when you are going on holiday you decide to go on a diet to get into that size 8 bikini for your holiday....which of course you never achieve! I've only got 4 days till I go so no diet for me :-)

That's all for today

2 Comments:

Blogger Ros said...

And, if you were in Australia Dawn, where would you be by now?

Have you got your digital camera yet and should people be warned?

Have lots of fun!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Pete said...

Hi Dawn
You'll love Alcudia/Majorca, it's great. We stayed just a few miles away from Alcudia for our holidays this year. Photos can be found on my blog. Pete

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home