Thursday, November 09, 2006

Club 3:16


We had our first 'Club 3:16' session last night...our mid week kids group. Seven kids came and we had lots of fun playing games, acting out a Bible story and doing crafts, all linked with the theme of the session which was "Introducing Jesus" (John 1:19-34). There was a good atmosphere and the kids seemed to have enjoyed themselves.

Give thanks to God for the kids who came and the opportunity to teach them about the Lord Jesus. What a privilege!



Other exciting things happening...

I am getting a visitor tonight.









Sarah is coming to visit! She wasn't too happy though when I rang her at 8am this morning though to see if she was excited!!! I've got 2 days off so looking forward to chatting, drinking tea, chatting some more, shopping, watching DVD's, visiting the sights of Liverpool...

4 Comments:

Blogger Ros said...

Great photo!!!! Hope you have lots of fun, lots of tea, lots of laughs, lots of conversational theology - wish I was there!!!

1:46 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Ros...we wished you were with us too!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Maybe we need to have a virual gathering of the giggling gaggle - I'm sure it can be done ...

10:28 PM  
Blogger Ros said...

Maybe we could do a Skype conference call - do you have a Skype address Mandy?

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home