Monday, October 30, 2006

Almost...

After getting very excited about having the internet again, I was connected for about 8 hours and then it went again. Very frustrating!!! But now after several stroppy conversations with a man who works for the service provider it should now be up and running. We'll see.

I am still really enjoying my job here in Tranmere, I feel settled and like I've been here for ages (is that a good thing?!). The people are friendly and have made me feel welcome and I am getting on well with my boss. There's loads of things to do which keeps me busy but all good

I still miss Oak Hill, especially conversations with this woman....














Any thoughts on what Ros is saying at this point?????



3 Comments:

Blogger Big Pete said...

She looks like she is practising some kind of meditation, or perhaps trying to perfect levitation.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Ros said...

Don't take any more stupid photographs!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Ros is saying something like: 'Now come on Andrew, you don't really think that, do you' in a tone which is designed to at least make me pause in my flippancy; she is also preparing to back her position with reference to Trinitarian doctrine or the Song of Songs - neither of which I really understand, and she really does!

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home