Chapel, Chilli, Christmas trees & Cuddles
Just spent several days down in London catching up with mates who still insist on living in the South....
I went to College, I even managed to get to chapel. It was really nice to be back there and that so many people wanted to find out how things are going up in Tranmere. Good to be able to share with them the good things God is doing here.
Stayed with Sarah and Helen, big thanks to them that they let me use their place like a hotel!!!I'd invited some friends over for tea on the Friday. On the Thursday evening as I arrived they said, "We must tidy up and clean at some point because we've got guests coming tomorrow." "Aren't I a guest?" I asked. Apparently not!!! IF I did live there then I'd have my own key, which they didn't give me.
Cool to stay there and catch up. You just can't beat late night chats with your girlie mates in your pj's!!!
Sarah cooked a lovely chilli, I put up the Christmas tree and the Jeffers, Lloyds and Towner came over. I laughed a lot.
Managed to see Eddie who has grown so much, I had lots of cuddles with him. Also saw Ben and Becki.
On the way home I stopped in Hounslow and met Martha...Liam and Ruth's new baby who was born on the 5th December. I grew up with Liam and lived with Ruth for several years whilst we were at uni. Both are really good mates and it was so nice to be able to meet their little one.
She is just gorgeous and I had lots of cuddles with her (that is until she cried!!)


I gave her back to her dad at this point.

So a very good few days off.
I went to College, I even managed to get to chapel. It was really nice to be back there and that so many people wanted to find out how things are going up in Tranmere. Good to be able to share with them the good things God is doing here.
Stayed with Sarah and Helen, big thanks to them that they let me use their place like a hotel!!!I'd invited some friends over for tea on the Friday. On the Thursday evening as I arrived they said, "We must tidy up and clean at some point because we've got guests coming tomorrow." "Aren't I a guest?" I asked. Apparently not!!! IF I did live there then I'd have my own key, which they didn't give me.
Cool to stay there and catch up. You just can't beat late night chats with your girlie mates in your pj's!!!
Sarah cooked a lovely chilli, I put up the Christmas tree and the Jeffers, Lloyds and Towner came over. I laughed a lot.
Managed to see Eddie who has grown so much, I had lots of cuddles with him. Also saw Ben and Becki.
On the way home I stopped in Hounslow and met Martha...Liam and Ruth's new baby who was born on the 5th December. I grew up with Liam and lived with Ruth for several years whilst we were at uni. Both are really good mates and it was so nice to be able to meet their little one.
She is just gorgeous and I had lots of cuddles with her (that is until she cried!!)


I gave her back to her dad at this point. 
So a very good few days off.

3 Comments:
I want to have been there!!!
Most people would be flattered to be thought of as 'part of the family' rather than just a guest! And for the record, I did clean the lounge and Helen cleaned the bathroom.
It was great having you to stay- and even more fun seeing you leave! (in case you think that sounds rude! ask Dawn, or even better ask Helen to show you the exodus- it was a sight to behold)
Love you lots
'the one without a blog!!'
...I would just like to point out that I technically paid £5 for those photos not to come out!
Looking forward to my next visit
:-)
Post a Comment
<< Home