Thursday, March 01, 2007

The puppet with no name

This is my new puppet.




















She arrived in Liverpool yesterday from Criccieth (but is definitely not Welsh!) She has come to help me to tell the children in 'Cheeky Monkeys' about Jesus. However, she hasn't got a name. I don't want the responsibilty of naming her on my own so thought you lot could help me. All suggestions greatly recieved.

9 Comments:

Blogger Dawn said...

I'm liking it Neil...should I go with the theologian I know best? Because the theologian I know best is actually Ros.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Oh and good to see that you are working hard Neil and managing to disturb the whole of the study corridor :-)

5:26 PM  
Blogger Marc Lloyd said...

No, you cant call it Ros. That would be far too confusing. Not to say odd.

How do you know she's not Welsh (the puppet, not Ros, I realise Ros isnt Welsh, she's American, right?)? Seems a great shame - especially for St David's day.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Ros said...

I actually can't type because I'm laughing so hard at 'the theologian I know best is Ros'.

I thought she looked like a Sally. Then you could call her Silly Sally when she's being dim.

Don't go with Julian - cross gender names are very confusing for small children. I've never got over having a headmistress called Sister Mary Mark.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Call her 'Ros' - she's even dressed appropriately in pink!

3:11 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I think I should just clarify before the lecturers at Oak Hill have a fit...when I said, "The theologian I know best is Ros," I was talking about female theolgians, not theolgians in general!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Ros said...

Not to mention Hilary of Poitiers, Neil.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Thanks for all the suggestions...not sure about Sally though - she just doesn't look like a Sally to me. Was talking to Sarah B last night and I'm liking the idea of going with a mate's name. I know Ros will hate me, but that really is my fav so far! She won't be being used properly till after Easter, so I'll be mulling over it for a bit longer. Keep the suggestions coming...

12:13 PM  
Blogger Ros said...

Immortalised in a puppet - that really is the heady whirl of celebrity.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home