A few random photos!
What do you think my dad is doing here? He claims he wasn't asleep and listening to me but it is very clear that this is not the case!

Jan & Murray...I like these people.

Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without me mum in her Christmas pinny...which does only come out on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!
This is Lizzie on her visit to Liverpool a while ago. As you can see she is very much enjoying her trip.

She also brought her toy monkey...but was very protective of him and wouldn't let me get a photo of him. But I eventually managed it.


Jan & Murray...I like these people.

Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without me mum in her Christmas pinny...which does only come out on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!
This is Lizzie on her visit to Liverpool a while ago. As you can see she is very much enjoying her trip.

She also brought her toy monkey...but was very protective of him and wouldn't let me get a photo of him. But I eventually managed it.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home