Sunday, December 17, 2006

A Time for Everything

As the writer of Ecclesiastes says there is a time for everything....a time to weep, mourn, be silent, love, laugh and dance.

I don't know if you have been watching 'Strictly Come Dancing'...I love it. You've got amazing professional dancers and celebrities who have been training loads with the professionals and are now getting really good.

Well on Saturday night there was the usual professionals and performances from the celebrities and also the world campion show dancers. Then there was Cliff Richard.... he was singing and he started his little performance by dancing his way to the microphone. I was just sitting there thinking, "No, Cliff, you do not dance on a show with all these professionals and 10 million people watching". Now I'm all for having a dance but there is a time and a place. So my advice to Cliff and anyone else who finds themself in a similar situation..."there is a time to dance", and if you're not a professional or a celebrity then save your dancing for girlie night outs or wedding receptions!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger helen said...

Re: Cliff - has he had a hip replacement yet? Either way I think he was showing off - bless him! It was rather cringetastic!

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home