Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A new home?

This is the place where I could be living next year :-) I put in an application form and providing my references come back okay, which I can't see why they wouldn't, then I'll be moving in here at the end of August. I looked at lots of places all over Tamworth. Bex came with me, although her criteria of what was needed was different to mine. She wanted me to put my furniture in storage for the year just so I could rent a furnished place which had a pretty stream at the back!!! :-)

Let me give you a little guided tour...it's a 2nd floor flat on a new road of houses & apartments and has nice views.

This is the kitchen! Small and compact, but everything looks new which is good as I can't stand grotty kitchens. Will be very happy to cook fajitas and brownies in here.

This is the living room. At first I was unsure about the feature wall and red carpet, but the more I was there the more I thought, "I like this!"

The bathroom. Often in flats bathrooms are not on an outside wall so don't have a window. As you can see this is not the case with this one! Clean and simple. Nice.

The owner has continued the feature wall theme in the main bedroom. 'Behind me' are floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes - with plenty of storage. This room also has a little shower en-suite which I love :-)

The spare room has a wardrobe already in it. There is a single bed, desk, filing cabinet and bookcase to fit in here. Might need to do some measuring!

So all being well I will pick up the keys at the end of August :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ros said...

Dawn, did you get the flat?

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home